GRAPHIC DESIGNER (CHICAGO, IL)
As our Graphic Designer, you will be in working on multimedia platforms including print and web projects. You will assist with the design and production of marketing collateral and advertisements for a variety of programs. The Graphic Designer will develop or acquire images used in a variety of creative projects, including but not limited to print/digital marketing brochures, corporate identity, PowerPoint/Keynote Presentations, websites, promotional displays and signage.
Experience should include: graphic design, visual storytelling, creative production, editing communications, and/or marketing. InDesign and Photoshop experience is a must. Illustrator experience strongly preferred.
This is a in-house position, required equipment will be provided.
• BFA degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign
• Familiarity with Illustrator
• Familiarity with Pantone CMS
• Color accurate vision, and history with giving color direction
• Ability to effectively take design direction
• Follow and advocate for a preset style-guide
• Able to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
• Strong organization skills to manage priorities and handle a diverse work load
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is preferred