CHINESE IMMERSION PROGRAM
Topton Group is proud to maintain close and sustainable relationships with multiple top tiered private high schools in China. The Chinese Immersion Program works with affiliated schools to establish an authentic cultural setting for students worldwide who are interested in experiencing the rich Chinese culture. The program lasts from two to eight weeks, and students have the freedom to select a program that best suits their needs, interests and time frame.
During the program, students will be able to explore the city they have chosen to study in. Some of our current cities include Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Hangzhou, Tianjin and Chengdu. Students also have the opportunity to meet and stay with host families during this program. Students will attend class and participate in school activities like Chinese high school students do on a day-to-day basis. Students participating will have the chance to meet and communicate with local Chinese students and cultivate friendships that will last for years after the program has concluded. Topton provides support for the Chinese Immersion Program by ensuring:
- Emergency contact and support from a local advisor 24/7
- Students are matched with a Chinese high school and a program of study is designed for each individual
- Students will be matched and supervised with a host family
- Translation and support with foreign language
- After school extracurriculars and cultural excursions